[WT-support] codec voice recorder

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 05:41:14 CET 2010

Bob. Joe's trying to configure his IC781 with a USB MicroKeyer II.  He has thew codak in the MicroKeyer loaded,  but when used the Shift/ F keys to edit a message, ( lengthen the CQ etc)  he is not successfully.. from the keyboard.

  .  If the list has no answer :(  .    Joe Give me a call  B-4 you leave for  V4      I know time is an issue

  Wayne W3EA