[WT-support] codec voice recorder

Stephen J. Schrack n3mx at ptd.net
Thu Feb 18 22:19:37 CET 2010

I believe Joe means the function keys. I also think Joe is only trying to
play standard wave files with the function keys. It may be the simple answer
that Joe is looking for is that he needs to hold the shift key down and then
the associated function key to begin recording a message for a particular
function key.  The mark II he is referring to I believe is the IC-706 Mark
II.  Joe you have my number call me if you need to.  I know you are getting
ready to leave for ARRL.  If I am wrong please correct your post to the
list.

73 Steve N3MX