[WT-support] RTTY ES K3

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Feb 12 19:11:46 CET 2010

Ken,

For RTTY, PTT must be handled by MMTTY, not Win-Test.  Make sure
*nothing*in Win-Test setup is set to PTT.  Then follow the examples
here for setting
up PTT in MMTTY:

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/RTTY#Setup_MMTTY_PTT_Comport
http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/BestPractice1

I use FSK rather than AFSK with my K3s, and I think I set the PTT port to
EXTFSK.