[WT-support] New rule for DARC XMAS-Contest

Rudolf Schwenger Rudolf.Schwenger at t-online.de
Thu Dec 16 16:14:46 CET 2010

Hi Larry,

in preparation for the forthcoming DARC-XMAS-Contest (Dec-26th) I just played around with WT. There is a small glitch due to a change of rules. Nothing serious, though.

As of 2010 non members of DARC, who of course do not have a DOK assigned to them, will have to relay "NM" as the TX-exchange.

In my current version of WT this "NM" is considered to be a valid multiplier, which indeed it is not.

If you have a little bit of extra time, please just block "NM" from being added to the list of valid multis.

Thanks for looking into this matter.

vy 73 es seasons greetings de Rudy, DJ3WE