[WT-support] OK DX RTTY

Ken Chandler g0orh at sky.com
Thu Dec 16 09:05:35 CET 2010

Not good Bob, especially as Karel, OK2ZI had reported the problem last year, so it looks like it's feel on deaf ears!!
I'm wondering why the programmers at WT (and they do get read) have not produced any feedback from our support texts.
As you mention, this contest is supported well, but as the case maybe, not with WT software!!!

Ken..G0ORH k2, k3, p3, wt4.7.

CW4EVER

Sent from my iPhone