[WT-support] OK DX RTTY

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Dec 15 22:31:17 CET 2010

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 12:54 PM, Ken Chandler <g0orh at sky.com> wrote:

> OK, but what's the work around on this issue if mults etc, are not scores
> correctly!!!

No easy answer to that one, sorry.

>  ps...won't the adjudication program!! re-score the log!!

That would be the normal procedure, but making up a "summary sheet" seems to
be required, even when submitting Cabrillo, and that's a most unusual
practice.

Note: I calculate 679 logs submitted in last year's OK DX RTTY contest, a
bigger number than I had thought.  For reference, the California QSO Party
continue to have no support either, with over 820 logs submitted last year,
with almost 265,000 total QSOs in the logs.