[WT-support] One more question

Vytenis Sciucka vytenis.sciucka at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 12:57:27 CET 2010

Or feature suggestion? Being very fresh Win-Test user might be premature.
I like automatic RUN->S/P switching in N1MM or TR4W. That means if I
turn tuning knob fast enough, program detects it as I am starting to
search and switches itself into S/P mode. If that is made in win-Test
I would never send wrong mode Fx messages. I know RUN or S/P status is
shown, but I tend to forget to check it. Or do not have habit yet.
S/P->RUN automatic switching is also implemented in N1MM, but I can't
remember it's logic right now.
Or is there some logic behind in switching modes manually?

Thanks

Vytenis
http://ly2kz.aktv.lt