[WT-support] Dumb ESM question

Fulvio Galli hb9dhg at ticino.com
Mon Dec 6 20:47:19 CET 2010

Hello Bob,

there are lot of interesting information I want to try in the next days.
As replied to Vytenis .. I solved my problem just by inserting the $spacebar to the S/P F4 function message.
I'm using the short APPLE keyboard (the one that doesn't have a numeric keyboard) and it doesn't have any + sign or INSERT key but for what I tested .. the enter key act like N1MM so .... I'm very happy now with my setup. I did my tests always in CW mode (my preferred one!)
Thanks for the great support

Fulvio HB9DHG