[WT-support] CW Msg INSERT delay

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Dec 5 19:20:09 CET 2010

Which version of Win-Test are you using?

Are you saying that only the INSERT key has the 2-character delay?  All
other keys like F1, F2, F4 and PLUS all work without delay?

No one has ever reported a problem like this when using LPT keying.

If you can't figure it out, please send me your .wt4 file all the .ini files
in your cfg directory (File | Explore | /cfg directory).