[WT-support] wtRotators 1.3/1.4 not working with RT-20 as Hy-Gain DCU-1

Fulvio Galli hb9dhg at ticino.com
Fri Dec 3 20:51:32 CET 2010

Hello List,

I'm a new registered user of Win-Test (running v4.7.0, under Windows XP, Vmware 3.2.0)
I'm still playing with wtRotators. I'm unable to run my Green Heeron RT-20 rotor (COM10)
It works perfectly with pstRotator .. but I would like to use the internal program.
As soon it starts, the message is the same: "failed to open, com port already in use ?"
Of course is not in use .. because if I start pstRotator all is working.

Let me know if I miss something ;-)

Best 73 de HB9DHG Fulvio
http://www.hb9dhg.ch