[WT-support] Issues from ES9C

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gafm.ee
Wed Dec 1 23:13:11 CET 2010

I need to go to my QTH to try to test those things to be able to answer most of the questions. Maybe this CORRECT bug can be reproduced when the TU message is aborted in the middle first time (but QSO entered) and then pressed again...

I was running 4.6 on all computers. And now it seems that the difference in score was till due to CTY files because the QSO count seems to be the same and the scores are the same when I run the log files on one specific computer.