[WT-support] Speed jumps up occasionally & RBN spots problems

Adi S55M s55m at siol.com
Wed Dec 1 08:16:56 CET 2010

With latest WT version and LPT CW interface i didn't noticed any speed jumps
in CW @ 9A1P.
The speed of CW keying during ctest was almost all the time set between 34
and 40 WPM.

Most anoying thing during ctest was RBN spots overwriting and deleting them
from bandmap! A serious issue, when you try to catch as many MTP as is
possible.

Adi
S55M-9A8WW