[WT-support] CQWW CW issue

Oliver Grossmann oliver.grossmann at bretzi.de
Wed Dec 1 07:46:52 CET 2010

Hello,
If it is possible to set several filters to bandmap. A checkbox for
showing multis, 3 point station and 1 point station, could also help to
handle the flood of new callsigns from the skimmer. Or maybe a
prioritylist, which data source is allowed to overwrite other stations.
This would be nice if you are running your own skimner.

I also like the sugguestion of the list from bob.

I guess it is very tricky to find a solution which fits for everyone.
I'm really looking to see how it will be handled in the future.
This feature can only be tested during contest operation.

Olli

   Oliver Grossmann   |   DH2WQ   |   oliver.grossmann at bretzi.de