[WT-support] Feature request: Country window with possibility to edit information

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Aug 29 20:54:04 CEST 2010

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 5:12 AM, Toni Lindén <oh2ua at oh2u.com> wrote:

> I'd like to see a window related to stations country with possibility
> to edit the information shown in window. The idea would be like in
> Extra information window, but not related to callsing but country of
> the callsing.
> As an example, if I type in callsing field CR3E (or any CT3 call), the
> editable country info window could show me something like:
> 160: May be hard, try to QSY with CR3E
> 80: CQ9L single band
> 40: Mni CT3, should not be problem
> 20: Mni CT3, should not be problem
> 15: Best time at 12:15-14:15UTC
> 10: Try at 14:30UTC, CT3EN SB with 5el
> Also CQ3K and CQ9X active, both M/S
> Or if I type EYxxx in the callsing field, file could show me just:
> ONLY EY8MM active, big antennas on all bands

Some Win-Test users may not know that many of these features are already
available, though not all in one window.  In addition to the Check
Multipliers window<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#Check_Multipliers>
[F10], you
can press [Ctrl-P] to display the QSY
determine the best time to work a station (if HamCap is installed).
can press [Alt-D] to pass a
station<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Commands#Pass_a_station> or
[Alt-E] to create a
 Both pop-up windows allow you to add comments or notes about the station.
 Both skeds and passes are combined and displayed in the Skeds
including the notes.  You can right click on a pass or sked to
modify it or delete it, and the skeds can be sorted by band (but not by

Combining everything together in the Check Multipliers window seems do-able,
but the window would have to be a lot wider.

Bob, N6TV