[WT-support] RDA.DAT file for RDA Contest available

Zoli Pitman HA1AG ha1ag at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 13:00:35 CEST 2010

Hello,

If you are planning to participate in RDA Contest and want to use Win-Test, I
suggest to use an updated RDA.DAT file because after this years update there are
MANY changes in the RDA list. You can download an updated list from :
www.hg6n.hu/ha1ag/misc/rda.dat

WARNING: It is tested with Win-test version 3 and NOT with version 4.

Thanks to HA3NU and HA6ND for sorting this out.

73, Zoli HA1AG

ps: this yr I can't participate seriously due to baby duties (12 days old).