[WT-support] n1mm rotor

John Wayman g4drs at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 15 20:16:53 CEST 2010

Hello,
do you know if it is possible to use the program n1mm rotor to control a rotator
from WinTest?

n1mm rotor operates my rotator controller perfectly, but WT-rotator does not. I
understand that this is because my controller uses only a sub-set of the Yaesu
protocol. I also know that my controller works perfectly with pst-rotator and
DX-View. However, all I want to do is press a key or combination of keys and
have the rotator turn to the right direction during the contest. Thus, the
functionality in wt-rotator and n1mm rotor is adequate without being too much.
PST-Rotator and DX-View are just a bit too much. Besides, DX-View does not
interface with Win-Test either.
Ideally, I would have a version of wt-rotator that works with my controller,
but, in the meantime, can n1mm rotor be used?

Thanks,

John
G4DRS