[WT-support] NAC 10 m contest problems with WT 4.5.1

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Aug 9 23:54:25 CEST 2010

Hi Fredy

fredy.neuman at posten.se a écrit :

> The contest message contains full (6 positions) Gridsquare. The CW
> standard messages includes GRIDFIELD (4 positions). We made an edit in
> two messages and this was solved for this time.

Fixed in 4.6.0-dev rev 359

> EDI-files is nessesary. The robot don't handle Cabrillo-files.

There is no REG1TEST file specification for 28 MHz.

The specifications of this format clearly indicate
(http://www.vushf.dk/Pages/contest/reg1test.htm) :

> SUBJECT
>
> Electronic Data Interchange - EDI-file format for contests in Region 1 above 30 MHz.

Moreover, the PBand argument value is not specified for 28 MHz band.

Once the specifications for this band will be released (and approved by
the numerous IARU Region 1 committees), we will consider adding this
option for this contest.

Until then, I'm afraid you will have to deal with the Cabrillo files and
your own conversions. Or persuade the contest organizers to use a file
format adapted to the band of this contest.