[WT-support] Another advanced SO2R issue

mike at sm3wmv.com mike at sm3wmv.com
Sat Aug 7 01:50:33 CEST 2010

Hello!

I have been playing around with Advanced SO2R a bit more and I believe I
have found another bug.

When I have the $RESET variable in the beginning of a scenario, if I then
press ESCAPE during the transmission, the audio stays in the current
position and does not switch back as it should.

So for example if I am calling CQ and somebody answers and I cancel the
CQ, the audio stays on radio 2 and I have to manually move it back to
radio 1. If I however remove the $RESET variable from the scenario this
does not happen, then the audio switches back as it should.

Mike, SM2WMV (SJ2W)
http://www.sj2w.se/contest/