[WT-support] win-test slow with omnirig

Carlos Neves (CT3FQ) ct3fq at ct3team.com
Mon Apr 26 11:58:36 CEST 2010

Thanks Bob for your reply,
I have only a Yaesu  configured @ 4800 baud in omnirig setup (my working
pc is an old notebook acer4001)  ... ;-) .
When I click the spot, the transceiver changes imediatly but the
highlight   still in  the previous callsign for a few seconds (one to
three seconds) and that's why  sometimes I have to click twice in the
spot callsign to be sure.
I'm using a RS-232 over IP device (Avocent ESP-4) and maybe the problem
is there... I will check it with a true RS232 connection.

73
Carlos