[WT-support] Win-test with MicroHam

hank.k8dd hank.k8dd at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 23:00:52 CEST 2010

I have a micro2R controller.   Been checking it all out and it appears to
work when I test different things - like sending CW.  But I haven't been
able to get mic. audio through it, but that can wait!

Can some one give me some screen shots how they have it working with
Win-Test?    I can't seem to find the key to make Win-Test send CW!    I've
got a virgin desktop that I'll be using in the shack once I get it all
working with a K2/100.

Off the reflector, that is .....

73 and thanks!
Hank    K8DD
--
"I knew that God put me on this earth to be on the radio."    Ed Bradley

"Me too!"    K8DD
-