[WT-support] Configuring WinTest to support SCK-II SO2R Box

kd4d at comcast.net kd4d at comcast.net
Sat Sep 26 17:14:59 CEST 2009

Good day, everyone:

How can I configure WinTest to support an SCK-II?  This is an SO2R controller
with a built-in DVK driven from the parallel port.  The station setup uses the
DVK in the SCK-II for voice keying - NOT the soundcard.

We have been unable to get the SCK-II to properly play back external DVK
messages on the second radio from WinTest.

I don't see in the WinTest documentation how to set up an external (parallel port)
DVK to work with two radios.  To get this to work correctly, there probably
needs to be a mechanism to tell WinTest how long each of the DVK messages is.

What am I missing?  :-)

Thanks and 73,

Mark, KD4D