[WT-support] 4U30VIC recognised as OE in WAEDC ...

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Fri Sep 18 19:28:33 CEST 2009

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 10:05 AM, Laurent HAAS - F6FVY <f6fvy at free.fr> wrote:

> The 4U1V.. callsigns must be processed specifically in WT, because the
> same callsigns appear in the prefix list for the 4U1V country *and* for
> the OE country.

Bonjour, Laurent,

Can you simplify the code?

If it's a *entity (WAE only), and you are logging a contest that has
WAE entities as multipliers, and the same callsign is listed with two
different entities, then keep the first (the * entity), and ignore the
second.  I believe this only happens with this entity (4U1VIC), and
when parsing the CTY file (from 1A to ZS), you'll find the *4U1V entry
first, BEFORE finding the OE entry, so you can ignore the second one.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us