[WT-support] Re : Virus in:Win-Test version 4.1.0 ??

F5HRY f5hry at wanadoo.fr
Mon Sep 14 22:57:28 CEST 2009

Hello,

This is a false alert. Win-Test does not hide any virus ...

If the problem occurs :
- While downloading the software from our website, then disable your antivirus
- While launching the software, than make your antivirus ignore the warning (setup correctly your
antivirus to make it ignore Win-Test)

73
Herve F5HRY