[WT-support] Re : Virus in:Win-Test version 4.1.0 ??

f6hka at aol.com f6hka at aol.com
Mon Sep 14 18:17:47 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have the same problem here.

Bert F6HKA

-----E-mail d'origine-----
De : Sante - IK0HBN <ik0hbn at libero.it>
A : support at win-test.com
Envoyé le : Dimanche, 13 Septembre 2009 23:18
Sujet : [WT-support] Virus in:Win-Test version 4.1.0 ??

Hi all,
nstalling the latest update from:
ttp://download.win-test.com/v4/bin/wt-4.1.0-update.exe
my Zone Alarm Internet Security says that there is a virus and put
ut the WT.EXE.
elow what antivirus said:
TROJAN: WIN32.BUZUS.BXVO"
othing I could do to have my Win-Test software running on 2
omputers, even telling the antivirus to ignore the alarm.
ad anyone of you got the same problem? How to resolve it?
nsuccessfully had been to download again the upgrade.
hanks in advance
ante, IK0HBN