[WT-support] WT4 - Bug in WAEDC Contest??

Wolfgang Schwarz -DK9VZ- ws at dk9vz.com
Mon Sep 14 12:44:14 CEST 2009

just tried it

Yes, reloading the WAE SSB-Log from last weekend in WT4.1
doubles the number of QTCs on every band.
Even closing the log and opening up again adds the original
number of QTCs ...

Only closing WT, starting new and loading the log again shows
the real QTC-numbers. By the way v4.01 did the same,
but I didn?t realize that the reloading was the trigger

73 de
Wolfgang DK9VZ
/*
*/