[WT-support] WT4 - Bug in WAEDC Contest??

Klaus-Dieter Graef dk1ax at darc.de
Mon Sep 14 10:00:20 CEST 2009

Hi all

last weekend in run the WT4 (4.1.0) in WAEDC contest.
All works well, but I had some problems with the function "reload".
When my laptop went to standby mode (ok, I didn't work 48h on one block,
hi!) and I open it, WT was runing, but no CAT and no internet function.
I fix this "problem" (I did it with WT 3 also so) reloading WT again with
typing "reload" in the line where I type the call signs..
After reloading, WT starts a new, but every time I start it new, I observed,
that the number of my QTCs where growing up.
I dit it for test modes 5-6 times and I had more than 100 QTCs more, incl.
more points, hi! In the log I found only the qtcs I made!
Closing WT and starting it completly new, the number of QTCs shown where ok,
and the points also.

What is now the "problem"??

Any suggestions?

Tnx