[WT-support] Changing log window colours

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Sep 8 22:43:09 CEST 2009

Hi Clive

Clive Whelan a écrit :

> Actually I hate the colours themselves ( and I thought the French had
> style above all else ;-) ) but that can easily be changed. C'est des
> gouts et des couleures je pense!

To be specific, the scripting functions are only useful if you want to
'programmatically' change the colors (I mean modify them "on the fly").
The right way to change default colors is to use the colors menu item
located in the contextual menus.

[OT] : I'm ready to discuss privately with you abt the French style vs
the Welsh style (does it exist, at least ?). ;-) ;-)

Have fun !