[WT-support] Changing log window colours

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 8 21:06:39 CEST 2009

Larry has provided some nice additional scripting capabilities in WT v
4.2.0-dev rev 168. I haven't really got to grips with all of these as
yet as I am just a hopeless appliance operator  ;-) , but the
wtApp:SetWindowColor() chunk of Lua can easily be added to the existing
esm.wts script if you are using this.

Below are the first two lines of the Run mode chunk with the added
colour setting

if (wtQso:IsOperatingModeRun()) then -- Run
wtApp:SetWindowColor(-1, 0, 165, 165);

And here is the S&P equivalent

else -- S&P : The automatic exchange fill (if enabled) is disabled by WT
wtApp:SetWindowColor(-1, 128,128,128);

Actually I hate the colours themselves ( and I thought the French had
style above all else ;-) ) but that can easily be changed. C'est des
gouts et des couleures je pense!

73

Clive
GW3NJW