[WT-support] RTTY- grabbing highlighted callsigns

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Sep 8 12:13:28 CEST 2009

Hi Clive

Clive Whelan a écrit :

> I am a little confused . Is this feature already in the version I am
> using viz 4.2.0-dev, or is the latest nightly download perhaps
> 4.2.1-dev?  The release text implies that this is a new addition, but
> the version number doesn't seem to have changed.

As their name imply, the nightly builds are automatically rebuilt every
night (they can be built also on-(our)-demand, but it's somewhat
exceptional). They all have the same version number, ending with -dev,
meaning it's still in dvpt, **BUT** there is a revision number and build
date in the Help / About dialog.

The "feature" we talked abt was written yesterday, so it's only
available in the latest build (this night). You can also check the
release file :

http://download.win-test.com/v4/nightly/release.txt

It's usually updated when a new feature or bugfix is implemented.

FYI, our server also automatically builds every night a dvpt version of
wtRotators located here :

http://download.win-test.com/wtRotators/nightly/