[WT-support] RTTY- grabbing highlighted callsigns

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 8 12:00:45 CEST 2009

Hi Larry

I am a little confused . Is this feature already in the version I am
using viz 4.2.0-dev, or is the latest nightly download perhaps
4.2.1-dev?  The release text implies that this is a new addition, but
the version number doesn't seem to have changed.

btw The scheme to change the window colour depending on mode viz.
run/S&P is an excellent idea since the existing indication does not
stand out well for me.

73

Clive
GW3NJW

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY wrote:

<<FYI, I just implemented a wtKeyer:GrabHighlightedCallsign() script function.>>