[WT-support] RTTY- grabbing highlighted callsigns

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Sep 7 19:39:43 CEST 2009

Hi again

Clive Whelan a écrit :

> That's not serious for me as I don't employ the Insert message(s) at all
> in my operation so if I just delete both Insert messages ( run and S&P)
> everything works as I want.

FYI, I just implemented a wtKeyer:GrabHighlightedCallsign() script function.

You can assign it to a key. Insert can be used too if you do a return -1
at the end of the script so WT will ignore the message to send. And if
you want to make it compliant with all modes (and not RTTY only) you can
try something like :

if (wtQso:GetModeId() == 2) then -- RTTY
   wtKeyer:GrabHighlightedCallsign();
   return -1; -- WT will skip the key process
end;

Disclaimer : Not tested - Just invented ;-)

Check the last nightly build.