[WT-support] RTTY- grabbing highlighted callsigns

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 7 19:25:56 CEST 2009

Hi Laurent

Jeez, didn't even know I WAS in Advanced SO2R mode, and don't really
know what that is! I use the MK2R+ for all SO2R functions, so I turned
that function off and now Insert does grab the callsign. Only problem
then is that it also sends the Insert message which in S&P mode I
definitely do not want and makes me look a bigger lid than I really am!
That's not serious for me as I don't employ the Insert message(s) at all
in my operation so if I just delete both Insert messages ( run and S&P)
everything works as I want.

Thanks.

73

Clive