[WT-support] RTTY- grabbing highlighted callsigns

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 7 01:36:19 CEST 2009

Bob

Erm no to both. The manual doesn't mention the former, nor indeed any
reference at all to the function. Perhaps this is worthy of attention?

I don't use the INSERT message for any mode as it's foreign to me having
never used CT.  F1-5 does everything I need using my custom esm.wts
script . No doubt I'll be able to work it out now, thanks.

73

Clive
GW3NJW