[WT-support] WT 4.02 and radio interface problem

Pablo - EA4TX ea4tx at ea4tx.com
Tue Oct 27 12:45:03 CET 2009

Hi,

During this last CQ WW we have used WT V4.02 in our EE2W M/M station.

On two computers, we have noticed several times during the contest, that WT
detected an incorrect frecuency readout from the radio. One computer was
connected to a K3 and the other one to a FT1000MP. To solve it, it was so
easy as go into the "Configure Interface" menu, and later press OK.
Inmediately, it began to work again.... During a time...

The operator of that FT1000MP detected during that failure, that when he
pressed to the Band Map for a QSY to the Spotted announcement, it worked so
it seems that the WT had a RX problem from the CAT, but the TX to the
transceiver was working Ok.

Does anyone detected a similar problem?

73's Pablo - EA4TX