[WT-support] WT 3.xx Not taking Registration Key - SOLVED

Wes Printz, W3SE/ZL3TE w3se at dxer.com
Sat Oct 24 01:21:35 CEST 2009

Hi Olivier and Bob,

I have solved my problem....  I found an E-mail dated 03 July I am elgible for a free V4 Upgrade with the password....

Just installed ALL OK...  Typical Operator error on my part. Missing the original E-mail from July... over 3 months ago.

Sory to have wasted your Time.

Now to get it all set up..

73, es GL in the contest.

Please use to 20 Euro torwards donation....

Wes, W3SE / ZL3TE