[WT-support] WT 3.xx Not taking Registration Key

Wes Printz, W3SE/ZL3TE w3se at dxer.com
Fri Oct 23 23:23:08 CEST 2009

Hello Bob, et all,

As I'm new to the support list, and browsing the archives last night I did not readily locate the thread re: the V3/V4 keys.

I have only last night purchased V4, but Herve, and Olivier are away.  Since I had not yet up graded to V4, I thought the robot would generate the Ver. Key associated with my account.

Yes I know I should have done all this before I left ZL, but I have not used this laptop with WT previously.  I'l have to put up with the restarts during the contest.

Thanks for the help.

73,

Wes, W3SE / ZL3TE