[WT-support] 746 Pro Still Won't Send To WT

Jens Bremeier [DL2AJB] dl2ajb at gmx.net
Thu Oct 22 23:25:31 CEST 2009

Hi Neil,

the issue of my similar problem  was the use of the Virtual  Serial Port
Emulator.
I have set up a splitter from the real profilic-port to a virtual (f.e.)
com6.
Wintest use that virtual port with no matter of speed ect.
That solved all my Problems. May this helps you also. Good luck!

http://www.eterlogic.com/Products.VSPE.html

vy 73 de DL2AJB
Jens-Uwe Bremeier