[WT-support] 746 Pro Still Won't Send To WT

Neil Shapiro neil at neilshapiro.com
Thu Oct 22 21:13:38 CEST 2009

Well, I want to thank all for their suggestions and I wish I could
report success but it is still at the same point. If I type a
frequency in WT the 746Pro goes to that frequency. But the Radio 1
dialog box's VFO A field will not reflect any changes at all when I
rotate the 746's VFO. All parameters are set  on the radio as per
Bob's suggestion -- I did note that transceive I-V was OFF and turned
it ON. VFO mode and all else is set correct as well. Settings are
Transceive ON, Poll OFF, DTR ON and RTS OFF at 19,200-8-N-1. (I think
that having the DTR ON sets power to the USB to serial converter cable
at least according to HRD's instructions. I know having DTR OFF kills
even the send to the 746 Pro.) This is crazy because HRD runs here,
Digipan runs and DMS780 and others. What could be different about WT
4.2.0? I have to say I am at my wit's endhere. Any further ideas from
anyone?