[WT-support] Well, now it sends to 746Pro

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Oct 22 19:24:49 CEST 2009

The VFO A setting for Radio 1 should smoothly follow the frequency of VFO A
on the radio.

Check your Radio's menu:

Item #36 (CI-V Baud Rate) set to Auto (default).  Try this instead of 19200.
Item #37 (CI-V Address) set to 66h (default)
Item #38 (CI-V Transceive) must be set to ON (default)
Item #39 (CI-V 731 Mode) must be set to OFF (default)

Push the [V/M] button to make sure you are in VFO mode, not memory mode.
Push the [A/B] button to make sure that "VFO A" appears.

In Win-Test SETUP make sure "Use CI-V Transceive" is checked.

Do you have a CT-17 level converter between the USB-to-Serial adapter and
the CI-V jack on the radio, or are you using some other type of level
converter?