[WT-support] Unable to run WT version 4.2.0

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Oct 22 04:10:48 CEST 2009

Toni,

One other thought, if you can *right click* on wt.exe in Windows Explorer,
then select *Properties*, then select the *Security* Tab, you may be able to
uncheck "Deny" or click the [Advanced] button and edit those settings to
restore "Read and execute" capability for wt.exe, assuming your AntiVirus
program changed those settings before you disabled it.

If you figure it out, please let us know how you fixed it, as others may be
having similar issues.