[WT-support] Icom 746 Pro Connection Help?

Neil Shapiro neil at neilshapiro.com
Thu Oct 22 03:28:47 CEST 2009

I just got Win-Test today and was hoping to use it in the upcoming
CQWW contest this weekend. But no matter what I try I can't seem to
connect my Icom 746 Pro to the program. When I am in Ham Radio Deluxe
the connection works fine set to Com 4, 19,200 and with DTR checked.
In Win-Test I have tried the default which is both DTR and RTS set to
off, then I have tried DTR set to On, no luck. I have tried baud rates
of 9600 and no luck. I have tried with CI-V and polling set to both on
and off (all combos) and no luck. Does anyone have an Icom 746 Pro
working with this that you could share the settings with me? Or if you
know.... Oh, running Vista 64 here. Help?? -- Neil (W2NLS)