[WT-support] Problems upgrade version 3 to 4

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Oct 20 19:32:18 CEST 2009

I guess you are saying that the web
site<http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1840>won't let
you buy an upgrade from Version 3 to Version 4?

What is the exact error message?

Note:  if you already purchased one copy of Version 4, or if you received an
email many months ago that you are getting a free upgrade to version 4 (as
did anyone who purchased Version 3 after about June, 2008), you should
already have access to http://download.win-test.com/v4/bin .  Just use the
password in the email and re-register the software via the Win-Test
registration page <http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1870>.