[WT-support] Scenarios

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 18 13:52:31 CEST 2009

I haven't used these to date and perhaps I haven't understood the set-up
correctly.

For example using ESM with the MK2R+ and employing a Lua script .

First press of<enter> triggers F1/CQ on the primary radio, the MK2R+
switches the headphones to the secondary radio, and the Lua script
activates the secondary radio data entry area ( just emulating CapsLock)

I hear a new mult and enter the call in the secondary radio window. I
then can simply hit <enter> again, and F4/Mycall is dumped on the
secondary radio. So far so good, but then the headphones are left on the
primary radio and I have to ALtGrT to switch the audio.

So I have programmed a scenario such that F4 for the secondary radio
reads $F4 $R2R2 to leave the headphones on the secondary radio. If he
doesn't respond , no sweat , just revert the audio manually to the
primary radio.
But this doesn't seem to work and the headphones stay on the primary
radio, i.e. R1R1. Am I doing something wrong, or is there perhaps a
conflict between the WT and MK2R+ scenarios?

Advice appreciated.

73

Clive
GW3NJW