[WT-support] Cabrillo error with WT4

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Oct 17 22:18:34 CEST 2009

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 9:34 AM, Tõnno Vähk <Tonno.Vahk at gildbankers.com>wrote:

> Cabrillo, corrected typos and imported it back to WT to create final ADIF
> in order to import to my log program I noticed one QSOs had appeared on 10m.

If the Win-Test binary file with the error was completely rebuilt from an
edited Cabrillo file, that might be the source of the problem.

If you still have the edited Cabrillo file, please send it to me (Zipped,
untouched) so I can see if I can replicate the problem.  What version of
Win-Test did you use to do the import?  Please indicate which QSO is logged
on the wrong band.