[WT-support] Cabrillo error with WT4

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gildbankers.com
Sat Oct 17 18:34:48 CEST 2009

2 x MP mark V, no sub VFOs involved, no memory tune involved.

Both radios proper CAT, bandmaps show correct freq

MK2R+

WT4

The problem is that WT creates a situation that log shows correct band and that band is different from the actual frequency band that will be printed into Cabrillo.

That means, people could lose MANY QSOs plus penalties in CQWW if that happens because they never know that happened. They never know Cabrillo is wrong as they don't check that line by line vs log!

I ONLY found it very luckily because I had zero QSOs on 10 meters but when I created Cabrillo, corrected typos and imported it back to WT to create final ADIF in order to import to my log program I noticed one QSOs had appeared on 10m.

This should be addressed. Band cannot be different in log than the frequency behind it.

73

tonno