[WT-support] Attn. Larry

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Oct 12 00:04:44 CEST 2009

Hi Clive

Clive Whelan a écrit :

> Using the wtApp:ToggleCapsLock()   chunk seems to be a little slow in
> execution ( maybe 100mS?), and at the end of a message delays the return
> to rx, so that fast calls have a dot or so chopped from them. Later
> today I will try the set and reset functions as an alternative. Perhaps
> this makes some sense to you but it puzzles me.

I'd rather think the longest delay is caused by the extra space at the
end of your message, and not by the execution of the script.

If your msg is

BLAH #TOGGLERADIO

the space will be taken into account by the parser of the keyer.

If you use

BLAH#TOGGLERADIO

it will not. But it is much less readable. Chose your poison.