[WT-support] Attn. Larry

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 11 11:11:45 CEST 2009

Hi Larry

Sorry for the bandwidth here, but direct mail to you seems to be
bouncing. Just wanted to say thanks for the new CapsLock API calls which
I'm using to good effect.

I wouldn't normally raise the following, but since I'm here!

Using the wtApp:ToggleCapsLock()   chunk seems to be a little slow in
execution ( maybe 100mS?), and at the end of a message delays the return
to rx, so that fast calls have a dot or so chopped from them. Later
today I will try the set and reset functions as an alternative. Perhaps
this makes some sense to you but it puzzles me.

73

Clive
GW3NJW