[WT-support] Caps Lock- ASCII code

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 9 01:41:27 CEST 2009

Thanks Mark and Bob

Yes the key code is different to the ASCII code, and I already found 3A
which is fairly obviously HEX and definitely doesn't work neither does
58 (Decimal?). Mark, the function definitely requires an ASCII code, see
the release notes for the latest dev version.

This may explain why everything I tried just doesn't work ( altho' let's
reserve judgement on 30 Decimal). If Caps Lock indeed doesn't have an
ASCII code perhaps I need to reprogramme the key to another ( say @ or
\) but to date all my attempts to redefine the key have also failed.
Perhaps this is another one like the Pause key was until Larry breathed
on it a while ago?

73

Clive
GW3NJW