[WT-support] Radio data lost with K3

Don Beattie g3ozf at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 8 12:12:29 CEST 2009

Toni,

I have just got back home from FO ( Australs ) and ZK2 Niue, where I was
using the K3 and Win-Test.

I noticed loss of link from time to time, but did not assume it was a WT
issue.

However, I did notice that the problem did not seem to happen if I set radio
to "Kenwood" on WT - which also works with the K3.

I don't know it this helps.

73

Don, G3BJ