[WT-support] Radio data lost with K3

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Wed Oct 7 19:34:21 CEST 2009

Hi!

For some reason Win-Test seems to lose radio data every once in a
while when using K3 radios and microHam router.

Setup here: WT 4.1.0 + microHam router 7.2.4. + K3 with latest FW.

When WT's been running for a while, router lose radio data (and MK2R+
says busy). If I close the WT, QRG information returns as soon as WT
is been terminated.

Haven't had similar problems ever before with FT1000MarkV or with FT2000.

I found this behaviour crucial because I don't want to turn logging SW
off every hour or two hours.

73 de Toni, OH2UA